Thursday, January 8, 2009

Let the last 70 days begin

So tonight I'm sitting in a hotel in Dallas because there were not enough seats on teh plane today to get me back to Kuwait. I'm not to heart broken I just wish I could have had this day at home instead of here.

My Leave was 18 days long or I should say short. By the time I get back to afhganistan I will have less than 70 days before I will be headed home.

It was great to finally get home and now evevn though I am sad to have to head back I am excited as well becuase the end is so very near. I'm really glad I decided to come home later in the deployment rather than half way through. Not only did I have the added bonus of being home of Christmas and New Years but rather than dreading the rest of the deployment I have a upbeat outlook since the end is so near. I'm sure it will drag out more towards the end but thats to be expected.

I will try to Blog a little more often. Micca is going to post for me since I no longer have access while in afghanistan or if I do it's kind of cumbersome to get it posted.

Thats all for now

Brent

No comments: